ATOS for Education
3D scanning for teaching and education
ATOS for Education from GOM is lecture material for teaching and education in 3D scanning.
ATOS for Education brings the experience and opportunities from the industry together and make them available for educational institutions focusing on technologies and the applications offered by 3D scanning.
ATOS for Education is a complete package designed for educational use that combines theoretical instruction and practical exercises. ATOS for Education is a product solely designed for educational institutions and is therefore available at an attractive price.
ATOS for Education consist of theoretical material and an industrial 3D scanner. This makes it possible to work with the following areas:
- Theory and principles of 3D scanning
- Practical training with 3D scanning
- 3D scanning for measurement, analysis and quality control
- 3D scanning for reverse engineering and reconstruction
- Metrology and GPS based on 3D scan
It is possible to teach at different levels of complexity, as ATOS for Education contains both basic introduction exercises and more advanced exercises for final year students.
The students can try all steps in scanning process with access to professional hardware and software, along with relevant issues from the industry.
As an educational institution it is possible to get the ATOS for Education lecture material for free. This package is called "Education Starter Package" and consists of:
- Lecture material and theory
- Poster about 3D scanning
- GOM Inspect software for students
- Information kit with brochures for students